- All Headley GC members aged 55 and over are eligible to be members of the senior section.
- The Senior AGM will be held in May when the Captain, Secretary, Treasurer and committee will be elected
- There is a membership fee of £5 per year (adjustable at the AGM). Non-members will be ineligible from winning any of the senior majors and receiving any of the subsidies throughout the year.
- The majors are Spring Cup, Seniors Trophy, Bert Briggs Cup and the Captains Trophy. They will be played over 18 holes off the yellow tees and looping will be allowed.
- The tee will be reserved for the Seniors 9.30 to 11.00 every Wednesday throughout the year.
- Club members who are under the age of 55 can play in the weekly competitions but will receive a two shot reduction in their handicap. They are ineligible to win any of the major competitions.
- The entrance fee to the competition will be £2 with a £1 going to the section and the other £1 paid out in prize money.
- The winner of the weekly competition will receive a 2 shot reduction in handicap the next time he plays (then reverts to his normal handicap)
- 9 hole and 18 hole cards can be submitted as supplementary cards for handicap purposes.
- The weekly competitions will comprise of 15 and 18 hole. The 18 hole competition will have priority in summer.
- In winter there will be a 15 hole programme and this will have priority.
- During the summer there is a programme of friendly fixtures with local clubs on a home and away basis. A list will be placed on the noticeboard for available members from which the team will be selected. Lunch will be taken after the match and members putting their name down will be expected to attend. Failure to attend or not staying for lunch may result in the member still having to pay for the meal.